After Antoine Griezmann joined Barca, the top 7 most expensive players in the world were in turmoil.
- First place is superstar Neymar. In August 2017, he moved from Barcelona to PSG after holding € 222 million to the Spanish League Organizing Committee headquarters to free himself. This event was a big shock for football fans around the world at the time. After Neymar arrived in France at an unbelievable price, the transfer market for football players became increasingly frantic about prices.
2. After borrowing a season of Mbappe from Monaco, the giant of France spent 135 million euros to buy the world’s brightest young star. Mbappe is growing up and is the future of PSG, not Neymar.
3. The biggest shock of the 2019 summer transfer market is Joao Felix. The new Portuguese striker shone a season in Benfica colors but Atletico Madrid risked spending 126 million euros to release the player’s contract and take him to the Spanish capital.
4. Coutinho increasingly demonstrates the bad shopping ability of Barca. After having a young star Ousmane Dembele, Messi’s team was puzzling when spending money to bring back to Coutinho to cram more public goods.
5. Barcelona officially announced the successful recruitment of Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid. The Catalans gave Griezmann 120 million euros to take away the contract. Withdrawal experience from the Neymar case, Barca this time raised the terms of release Griezmann to 800 million euros.
6. This is the most special case in this list. At the time when Juventus bought him, Ronaldo turned 33 years old. Football history has never seen such an expensive 30 player out there. But the price is perfectly reasonable for the best player in history and brings a lot of benefits to the team.
7. Barca is a group of teams that make the transfer market fall into a state of “turmoil” and the 105 million euro contract for Dembele, then, for example.